Thursday, February 14, 2013

Get healthy for your kids. Get healthy WITH your kids.

Families that are active and exercise together, THRIVE together! Whether you know it or not, our kids are WATCH and LEARNING from us. If you're not already, WHY NOT begin to set an example of exercise and eating healthy as a part of your everyday life. Show your kids what mom and dad can do! (Wow!!!) Help them unplug and be more active my making family time FUN! Need ideas on how to be more active as a family or get yourself in shape, I'd love to help. Visit and "Like" the Team Triumph page on Facebook at on.fb.me Join my team and make me your FREE fitness and nutrition coach here: bit.ly I've got challenges and support groups going on all the time that are always FREE to participate in. Exercise + Nutrition + Support = SUCCESS. For information about our current Facebook Challenge Group where you'll get extra support, tips, motivation and accountability to help you SUCCEED and ACHIEVE your goals, email me at coach@brittweberfitness.com. Be sure to mention if your kids are Scouts! To your good health, Coach Britt Weber www.jointeamtriumph.com

Discover the secrets to a healthy life style and weight loss - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment