Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cambridge 800 Ann Testimonials

I will tell you honestly, I have had many ups and downs during my weight loss process however it is not about how many times one falls down; it is about how many times one can get up again. We all have different relationship with our food, mine was comfort eating. At my heaviest, I reached 15 stone 4 pounds and achieved 10 stone 2 pound BUT I DID IT!!!!! And you can to! You are NOT alone. Dieting is never easy, but I will be there with you every step of the way.I am an Accredited Cambridge 800 Consultant and my consultations are private and by appointment only I am very happy to see people in groups if you choose to come and see me with friends and/or family, which can be very supportive, but normally I work on a one-to-one basisCambridge 800 isn't only a supplement diet-there are programmes that include healthy balanced meals to fit in with your lifestyle, we have plans to suit everyone. It doesn't matter if you are male or female, young or old, or have 1 or 20+ stone to lose, contact me and take the first step to achieving your goal weight and a new you.*** I am able to accommodate clients from all surrounding areas of Almeria/ Mojacar /Arboleas & Albox. *** This diet works, so don't just think about it - MAKE THE CALL TODAY. What have you got to lose? Ann

Discover the secrets to a healthy life style and weight loss - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment