Friday, May 3, 2013

3 Minute Ab Workout

www.scoobysworkshop.com Contrary to popular belief, there is no such thing as spot fat removal. If you a big belly, you can't get washboard abs by doing this ab workout, or any other ab workout. It breaks my heart when I see overweight people at the gym doing 30 minute ab workouts, what they really should be doing is 27 minutes of jogging and this 3 minute ab workout. This 3-minute ab workout will make your abs strong, losing weight with good nutrition and cardio will make your abs visible by removing the fat covering them. This workout is for those wanting flat, tight abs like a marathon runner. If you want big, powerful abs with big ridges and deep valleys like a pro bodybuilder then my killer ab workout is what you should be doing instead of this 3 minute ab workout. If you are not sure which workout you should be doing, then please watch this video "Big Abs, Flat Abs" where I explain the difference. You can ask me questions on my facebook page: www.facebook.com For more information on home workouts, please see my free website (no advertising either): www.scoobysworkshop.com

Discover the secrets to a healthy life style and weight loss - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment