Saturday, February 9, 2013

Easy, Quick, healthy meals for busy people-full day of healthy eats

www.youtube.com My Facebook www.facebook.com email tennant07@hotmail.com Follow me along my journey in stepping on stage for the first time this year, and try and earn my pro card in the mens physique division. And follow me as i try to land the cover of a fitness magazine and become a recognized model. Healthy eating all day-how i eat in a typical day Here i lay out what i eat in a typical day guys. Its not always like this or the same foods but they are pretty similar. Eating like this will keep you lean and get you the body you want and those "six pack abs." My day consists mostly of protein and carbs every meal with low fats. whey protein, chicken, and tuna make up the bulk of my diet. So check it out guys and give healthy eating a try. It is jut as important as your workouts if not more important to getting the body you want As always "get it in" and "eat clean, train dirty" Thanks for watching my videos and if you haven't already, SUBSCRIBE and like my videos!!!

Discover the secrets to a healthy life style and weight loss - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment