Saturday, February 9, 2013

Primal Sandwich For Kids On Paleo Bread

This is a proud daddy moment for me right about now.... My daughter, Alessia (aka -- Ali) wanted a ham egg & cheese on almond Paleo Bread™ made by Julian Bakery. Normally daddy would fire up the stove, oil up the frying pan, get the eggs going, and occasionally let Ali help out with a few of the tasks. Tonight, when asked if she could help out, I gave her the option of showing me what she was made of. And she made me very proud! This healthy meal was so simple; my four-year-old could make it almost all by herself! With Parental-Guidance of course....  Another thing that makes me very pleased as a parent is the fact that this meal was very nutritious. Ali is getting a low inflammation meal, fiber, Omega3's and Omega6's from the eggs and almonds, no nitrates, and of course protein. All of this information is important to me as a parent because I know my daughter is getting a nutritious meal that allows her to grow up healthy, prevent sickness, and she understands what foods matter most. I guess the only thing that bothers me is that she is tapping into my stash of Julian Bakery Paleo Bread™!!!! Full Recipe Link: www.paleobread.com Ingredients: • 1 slices of Paleo Bread™ -- Coconut or Almond www.JulianBakery.com • Coconut oil • 1 egg • 1 slice cheese • 1 slice nitrate free ham • Butter Directions: 1) Melt coconut oil in frying pan 2) Crack egg in pan and cook to your liking 3) Place Julian Bakery Paleo Bread™ Coconut or Almond into toaster oven 4) Add ham and cheese to egg ...

Discover the secrets to a healthy life style and weight loss - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment